Orc In A Spacesuit on 13 Aug 2002 00:33:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] The Gnome Scam?

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
That scam cost me 600 points, which kinda sucked, but it was okay,
because I won a nweek later off the Gnome Scam.

The Gnome Scam? I noticed the Knight and Lord of the Gnome Scam titles on the roster, but have as yet found no other referece to it.
*Grins slyly, wiping his hands on each other*
Tell me more.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Holding off on working on scams until after everything is made simpler.