Orc In A Spacesuit on 12 Aug 2002 19:17:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A grand entrance (sort of)...

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 8/12/02 at 11:42 AM Joshua Caudle wrote:

>I, Squire Of Dimness, do hereby announce my desire to to join the game of
>Nomic.
>I declare my Gender to be M.
>I enter the grid at (15,8)
>I pick up the Sledge O Matic.
>
>I propose the following:
>
>Amend rule 503 with the following XX-delimited text:
>
>XX
>Players may only drink glasses of chamagne that are currently in their
>possession.
>XX

And may I make a suggestion for the wording of your proposal...?

"Unless explicitly permitted by the rules, players may only perform actions that manipulate possessable objects if said objects are currently in their possession."

Make it a more generally-applicable thang.

						Glotmorf

But what if I wanted to pick something up? That's manipulating it, and it isn't in my possession. My big prop does cover this completely, though.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Wondering if people are tired about hearing about my prop.