Wonko the Sane on 9 Aug 2002 18:39:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Reply: Wonko's stock market fix

>>The general idea was that if someone ruled this True, e and uin would
>>become co-rulers of the game.  I am sorry to say that the player who
>ruled
>>False on this, Congenital Optimist, is no longer playing.
>

>That was Optimist? I could have sworn it was Scoff!...

Scoff! did an analysis that CO went along with. Have a look at the object...CO's the judge, and cites Scoff!.

It's all coming back to me now... Scoff! sent in her analysis just after the recusal deadline, so it was reassigned to CO, right?

--
Wonko