Orc In A Spacesuit on 8 Aug 2002 02:46:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Too quiet, bd?

Something I wondered about once before...If the entire ruleset winds up in a single rule object, how can it be stored in a database? Or can it?
-Duct tape.-

						Glotmorf

                                                  -BvS-

Beautiful, BvS, beautiful. Keep that up and I may, in the future, make a Declaration of Respect in your name, for your genius.

Oh, the way the whole properties thing is going, everything about the game could be stored in one simple database. Except the actual players. Be tough to fit a few human beings and whatever else we have here into a database.

Scratch out "simple" in the above paragraph, but leave "one". Or maybe insert "big yet" before "simple" and leave "simple" in. Or buy a monkey.

Orc In A Spacesuit