Wonko the Sane on 7 Aug 2002 19:00:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Stock 'n' stuff

Silliness is relative - compared to some proposals, this is downright sensible. [[Ahem... Proposal 591...]]

--
Wonko

What was that and why the devil do you remember it? Aren't we well into the 900s now?

I remembered what was in it, not its number. I had to dig for that.

Which reminds me, we need to remember to tell Mr. A. that the Text Search engine only seems to search for the first word you type in... 'repeal all rules' turns up a whole lotta stuff with 'repeal' in it.