Baron von Skippy on 7 Aug 2002 02:14:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] For what it's worth...

Why don't we go find some random chat forum attached to a website somewhere
and bombard it with our -business messages?
Mithrandir

-May I suggest the Yahoogroup at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alcove/ ? A group of people I met last summer who are alternately quite funny and horrendously annoying, and it would be funny to confuse the hell out of them by all joining and using their group as a forum for Nomic stuff (aka random gibberish). It wouldn't be seen as out of the ordinary, either- a lot of new members are coming in around now.-

                                                  -BvS-