Baron von Skippy on 5 Aug 2002 04:04:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Booze for sale

Hey, everyone, I recently came into posession of the following: 6 Cans of Beer, 2 Cups of Tea, a Shot of Scotch, 4 Glasses of Wine, a Shot of Vodka, 2 Glasses of Champagne, 2 Glasses of Tequila, a Cup of Grape Kool-Aid, and 2 Containers of PJP. Now, I could drink all of this myself, but I'm offering people the chance to get some of this for less than an arm and a leg... Here's the price list.

Beer: 1 can/ 4 points
Tea: 1 cup/ 4 points
Scotch: 1 shot/ 5 points
Wine: 1 Glass/ 4 points
Vodka: 1 shot/ 6 points
Champagne: 1 glass/ 5 points
Tequila: 1 glass/ 6 points
PJP: 1 ounce/ 3 points

I'll also accept BNS, 10 BNS for every point I was asking.

                                                  -BvS-