David E. Smith on 4 Aug 2002 01:36:05 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Fix 2

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, Jeremy "Athena" Cook wrote:

> "A player's stock may not be purchased if the price is 0 BNS."

I'm still not convinced that player stocks are the best idea anyway. (This
may be due in part to the fact that my attempt to create a Banker ministry
failed, but I did kinda load that one down with other stuff as well. :)

Last nweek's "More is More: The Bank" failed 3-3. That's about as close a
margin as we can get in this game. I would very much appreciate
suggestions on improvements, such that it'll pass next time around.

The next version will be more of a "Ministry of Economic Affairs" sorta
thing, and the holder thereof will be responsible for both the bank and
the stock exchange.

Again, GIVE ME IDEAS.

...dave