Glotmorf on 3 Aug 2002 03:27:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Stockaciousness rectification

On 8/2/02 at 11:13 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>I couldn't have afforded Mithrandir's stock at BNS2 per share... okay, I
>convert all of my points to BNS, but the purchases are the same.

Now, there's an interesting point...If the rules say there's a total of five million shillings, and all five million are accounted for, what happens if someone starts trying to convert points into shillings?  Virtual currency dilution?  Or does the conversion fail?

						Glotmorf