Mark Haywood on 2 Aug 2002 18:33:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New Player

Oh, and you might want to get on the grid. I suggest:
{{
I enter the grid at (11,4)
I take the stick.
I move to (12,5)
}}

Then next week you can go the airways. Hurry up, the admin can end the nweek
whenever he fells like it now!

I do believe that in fact the nweek has already ended - it ended upon the close of nday 10, at which time the Clock turned Off. Any actions taking during this time will in fact take place upon the restarting of the Clock - nday 1 of the next nweek.

By the way, welcome, Mithrandir.

--
Wonko

Oh well. It's not like I'm in any hurry to go anywhere.

Hi. Thanks.