Mark Haywood on 2 Aug 2002 18:03:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New Player

On Friday 02 August 2002 01:52 pm, Mark Haywood wrote:
> >>I hereby state my intent to join the game as a player, with the player
> >>name of Mithrandir.
> >>
> >>Hi, everyone.
> >>
> >>________________________________________________________________________
> >>Mithrandir
> >
> >-*checks rules to verfiy something* Hey, when did that bit about the
> > Turing Test go away? An army of computers could invade our game as part
> > of a cruel plot to take over the world and we wouldn't have any way to
> > stop them...-
> >
> >                                                   -BvS-
>
> Gee, thanks for spoiling it. Switching to Plan B.

OH MY GOD! NOT PLAN B! ANYTHING BUT PLAN B!

What's plan b, again?
I forgot, but it was really impressive. I think it involved a lot of fish.

Oh, and you might want to get on the grid. I suggest:
{{
I enter the grid at (11,4)
I take the stick.
I move to (12,5)
}}
That's without the delimiters, right?

Then next week you can go the airways. Hurry up, the admin can end the nweek
whenever he fells like it now!
Ooh, airways. Fun.