bd on 2 Aug 2002 17:57:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New Player

On Friday 02 August 2002 01:52 pm, Mark Haywood wrote:
> >>I hereby state my intent to join the game as a player, with the player
> >>name of Mithrandir.
> >>
> >>Hi, everyone.
> >>
> >>________________________________________________________________________
> >>Mithrandir
> >
> >-*checks rules to verfiy something* Hey, when did that bit about the
> > Turing Test go away? An army of computers could invade our game as part
> > of a cruel plot to take over the world and we wouldn't have any way to
> > stop them...-
> >
> >                                                   -BvS-
>
> Gee, thanks for spoiling it. Switching to Plan B.

OH MY GOD! NOT PLAN B! ANYTHING BUT PLAN B!

What's plan b, again?

Oh, and you might want to get on the grid. I suggest:
{{
I enter the grid at (11,4)
I take the stick.
I move to (12,5)
}}

Then next week you can go the airways. Hurry up, the admin can end the nweek
whenever he fells like it now!