Baron von Skippy on 2 Aug 2002 01:39:06 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Get Out And Vote!

There are two basic ways this could be handled:

* I can exercise the Road Trip rule this evening, and give everyone about
a week off.

* I can wait 'til Sunday night to do so, effectively suspending play in
the middle of the nweek (somewhere in early nday 4, probably).

Anyone have a preference on which way to go about this?
-Unless I'm wrong again, isn't there a three day break starting now, which would put Sunday evening as nday 1? So, really, you'd only be extending the Pause until Thursday if you wait, and until next Sunday or so if you do it now. Given that, I say wait.-

...dave

                                                  -BvS-