Baron von Skippy on 2 Aug 2002 01:34:07 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] REVISED nweek 21 BALLOT

>Proposal 888/4: Remember Kids, Drink Responsibly (Baron von Skippy)

Shelve. As entertaining as all this is, the Baron's been, let's face it, getting points for creating objects of dubious use in mass quantity. And now e wants to be rewarded for creating Towels, which have no current use at all? Remind me to propose the creation of frobnods next nweek...

-Dubious? It's all coming to a head... The dramatic conclusion is next nweek- unless 888 doesn't pass, which would set me back. And yeah, about those towels... note that I left for a week and forgot to fix them. *shrug* I won't create a whole proposal to fix them (if 888 passes), so I won't get extra points, 'k? I'll tack it onto something else. (To be honest, I'm still not sure what they should do, but I know they should exist- this is Ford Prefect we're talking about...)-

                                                  -BvS-