Wonko the Sane on 1 Aug 2002 19:08:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Sex and the Nomic, Chapter 2

>>{{ _Sex and the Nomic, Chapter 2_
>>
>>{{ _Infidelity_
>>
>>Once a proposing entity has made a proposal, it can't make another
>proposal
>>until at least one other proposing entity has made a proposal.
>>
>>}}
>>}}
>

>Hmmm... An interesting idea... However, if you think I'm going to vote for >something that restricts everyone but you, you've got another think coming.

Okay, I'll bite.  How does this restrict everyone but me?

Because the rest of us are too lazy to make our own societies to get around it. ;) You can just alternate between yerself and M-Tek proposing. The rest of us can't. Unless we all make our own societies, but then we've got a dozen extra societies to worry about. I don't want to have to clutter up the gamestate. Clutter it up more, that is.

--
Wonko