Baron von Skippy on 31 Jul 2002 01:33:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Attn: vSOI

I have 15 points plus 500 bns. I'll divide it equally amongst all who vote for
me to join vSOI.
-Tsk tsk, that's poor business sense. Convert it all to points, buy a hell of a lot of Gnomes, join. You'll get some of it back and you'll have a fair number of Gnomes too...-

Err... If/when I make it in. This inludes the CEO. So if the CEO says yes first, he gets it all.
-That's very tempting, but it's flat out extortion to accept it. Look, if it means that much to you, you can join the thing, but be nice, okay?-

                                                  -BvS-