The Voice on 25 Jul 2002 14:43:05 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Sex and the Nomic, Chapter 2

> {{ _Infidelity_
>
> Once a proposing entity has made a proposal, it can't make another proposal=
>  until at least one other proposing entity has made a proposal.
>
> }}

I don't like it, pa.  I don't like it one bit.

This calls for players having to be at eir computers at different points during an nweek, which is not necessarily feasible. What if someone was going to be away, but could be here on nday 1? I know that if it were me, I would want to be able to get off as many proposals as I could, which would involve, under your rule, a lot of waiting for other players. Given the different time zones represented in this game, that player would be at a severe disadvantage, which isn't quite fair if the circumstances taking them away from eir computer weren't in eir control.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-