Baron von Skippy on 20 Jul 2002 02:10:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 20 BALLOT

> >>Proposal 856/1: You know, I can't think of a witty title for this one, so
> >>I'll call it the Ministry of Gnomes Proposal (Baron von Skippy)
> >SHELVE (125 points?!?)
>
> -Okay, this is ridiculous. If Glotmorf's salary cap prop passes, this is a
> moot point, but dammit, I said /make me an offer,/ and no one did, so I
> lowered the cap- twice- first from 200 points to BNS2000, then again to 125 > points at .75 points per action. Nobody even noticed, but plenty of players > were only too happy to resume kvetching about it. Christ, if you wanted a > lower limit, you had only to suggest one, and /not/ 1 point, or 10 points, > that's why I made a ridiculous opening bid, to get a bargain going. I'm done
> ranting now.-
>
>                                                    -BvS-

Well I offerd 20 points which I thought was entirely reasonable, but you
dismissed it out of hand.  It seems as though Glotmorf and I were thinking
along simmilar lines.  I'm not voting you 1/8 of the points you need to
win per nweek.  And I'm not voting you a factor of magnitude more points
than other ministers recieve.

Dan

-Didn't I give a higher offer? I never said I'd accept a lower offer, I only said to give them to me, so I lower my offer, and eventually the two numbers get to be the same number, eh?-

                                                  -BvS-