Baron von Skippy on 20 Jul 2002 01:23:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 20 BALLOT

Proposal 856/1: You know, I can't think of a witty title for this one, so I'll call it the Ministry of Gnomes Proposal (Baron von Skippy)
SHELVE (125 points?!?)

-Okay, this is ridiculous. If Glotmorf's salary cap prop passes, this is a moot point, but dammit, I said /make me an offer,/ and no one did, so I lowered the cap- twice- first from 200 points to BNS2000, then again to 125 points at .75 points per action. Nobody even noticed, but plenty of players were only too happy to resume kvetching about it. Christ, if you wanted a lower limit, you had only to suggest one, and /not/ 1 point, or 10 points, that's why I made a ridiculous opening bid, to get a bargain going. I'm done ranting now.-

                                                  -BvS-