Baron von Skippy on 19 Jul 2002 05:21:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday evening)

>> >"Chits of Proposal" is 860/2.
>> >"Right to Privacy" is 882/3.
>> >"An Ode to the Gods of Planar Geometry" is 873/3.
>> >
>> >Dan's revision to "Who said games were supposed to be easy?" was late,
>>and
>> >thus cannot be legally recognized.
>> >
>> >Glotmorf's CFI on whether UIN is a player is 887, assigned to Slumbering >> >Giant 1. (I contend that e is an active player, only one who isn't being
>> >played by eir original player. I expect a quick judgment and equally
>>quick
>> >appeal, so this can be settled in a group manner.)
>>
>>How can there be a quick judgment on this?  We haven't heard a peep out
>of
>>uin since May, and Wonko's not empowered to judge in eir name.
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>
>-Fine, so uin will go on the LOMJ (first member of that in a long
>time...),
>and Dave'll give it to whoever agrees with him. Gotta love this game...-

At which point we have a minor paradox if the CFI is judged true, since if uin isn't a player e shouldn't have gone onto the LMJ and a replacement judge shouldn't have been chosen. That, on top of having to back the votes out...:)

						Glotmorf

-Paradox? Hardly. It'll just mean that making him a judge in the first place wasn't legal, so he'll be off the list and out of the game. And I'll personally keep track of any measures the outcome of which would have been affected by the lack of his vote, okay?-

                                                  -BvS-