Jonathan David Amery on 18 Jul 2002 10:21:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Prop 859

> "The Minister of Foreign Affairs (known as the Ambassador) is encouraged to
>  make links with other Nomics."
>
> What's a "link", and how and where is it "made"?  For the purposes of this
>  rule, that is.

 I've left that deliberatly vague.  It is my thought that once the
Ambassador has a Way Forwards they can get the rule amended (and
possibly give themselves a salary), btu as is it's more a statement of
`we'd like to be here sometime, but we're not entirrely sure where
here is any more'.

 WC.