Glotmorf on 18 Jul 2002 05:42:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Prop 858

Wild Card...I'd like to SHELVE promoting you to Minister of the Ordinance Survey because I'm starting to have concerns about Rule 700:

"The Minister of the Ordinance Survey has the power to recognise any action that involves updating the grid." Does this include otherwise illegal actions?  How about grid-altering proposals?

"The Minister of the Ordinance Survey must keep a record of the grid that is up to date." Is the Minister obliged to somehow make said record publicly accessible?  How will e do so?

						Glotmorf