Wonko the Sane on 17 Jul 2002 19:16:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] proposal

Sure it is. If it's not legal to post in such a way, it can't possibly be a legal action worthy of being recognized by the Administrator.

The admin doesn't recognize it anyway - e recognizes the actions contained within the post. I have never once seen Dave write "Wonko posts a message to the forum".

IMHO, the forum cannot be regulated by the game because the forum exists outside of the game. It'd be like my proposing "Glotmorf may not wear clothes that are not green" - the rules can't force it to happen because it's not controlled only by the game.

--
Wonko