Baron von Skippy on 16 Jul 2002 16:36:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday morning)

>>"It's not a slicer, it's not a dicer, Galager, what could it possibly be?" >>is 878/0. (Subsequently rectified: If you're referring to the "comedian," >>and I use the term rather loosely, with the penchant for sledgehammers and
>>melons, it's Gallagher.)
>-Wow, got it wrong twice... someone dies for this. Probably the person who
>first told me about the Sledge-o-Matic, I didn't even know there was an
>actual Gallagher. I thought it was an SNL skit or something.-

You can make tons of applesauce with it! You can make mounds of mashed potatoes with it! You can make french fries with it...but you gotta hit that bugger just right...

Nope.  Not a skit.

						Glotmorf

-Wow... that's frightening.-

                                                  -BvS-