Dan Waldron on 15 Jul 2002 21:10:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] revision

> > >-You have too much time on your hands... So, what happens when a Monolith
> > >is destroyed by fire? Does the cacophonus explosion still happen?-
> > >
> > >                                                   -BvS-
> >
> >Only if the monolith has been used to absorbed entropy.
>
> -Damn.-

Well it isn't so hard.  All you need to do is toss a sheep gnome at it and
wait an nweek.

What do you think about the rate of absorbtion and the entropy capacity?
I'm thinking of raising the entropy capacity a bit.  Instead of 6d6+ I was
thinking of making it 8d6+.

Dan