The Voice on 15 Jul 2002 16:47:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] CFI

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] CFI
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:35:41 -0400

On Sunday 14 July 2002 10:48 pm, The Voice wrote:
> I make the following CFI:
>
> Statement: Wonko may not cast votes for Slumbering Giant 1.
>
> Defendant: Wonko
>
> Analysis: According to the Roster page, Wonko holds the proxy of The
> Reality Police. Since there is no longer a player with that name, Wonko's
> having eir proxy does not entitle em to any special rights regarding
> voting.

The roster page isn't part of the Gamestate. Nor does it nessecarily reflect
the Gamestate.

I couldn't remember whether that had ever been satisfactorily resolved.

Actually, I just realized something... the rules say that the roster has to have the email addresses of all players... hmm.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-