Baron von Skippy on 15 Jul 2002 03:46:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Minister Salary Cap

>>The Prez of M-Tek makes this club prop:
>>
>>{{ _Minister Salary Cap_
>>
>>Add to the end of Rule 625 the following:
>>
>>"If, in compensation for eir services, a Minister receives a quantity of
>>score points, said quantity may not exceed a cumulative total of 20
>within
>>a one-nweek period."
>>
>>}}
>>
>>[[ BTW, for those who thought "M-Tek" sounded familiar, it turns out
>>there's an organization called "N-Tek" in the Max Steel show.  I didn't
>>know that at the time I made the name; I was just going for poignant,
>>snazzy and monosyllabic. ]]
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>
>-You're entropically friendly?-

Friendly?  Hell, I'm practically entropically intimate.

Ooo...material for a chapter...

						Glotmorf

-Ah yes, the sordid tales of Benomica... raising the bar and making the game just a little less kid-friendly. Good for you.-

                                                  -BvS-