The Voice on 15 Jul 2002 02:33:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Minister Salary Cap

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Minister Salary Cap
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:31:24 -0400

On 7/14/02 at 10:27 PM The Voice wrote:

>>[[ BTW, for those who thought "M-Tek" sounded familiar, it turns out
>>there's an organization called "N-Tek" in the Max Steel show.  I didn't
>>know that at the time I made the name; I was just going for poignant,
>>snazzy and monosyllabic. ]]
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>
>Since when is "M-Tek" monosyllabic?  I pronounce it "emm-tech"... grr.

Quite. But it's two monosyllables strung together with a hyphen, as opposed to a single polysyllabic word.

My entropy was a bit high that day, you see.

						Glotmorf

Ah, I had forgotten about that. Perhaps we should do away with Entropy restrictions now that there isn't an easy way to get around them...

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-