Wonko on 13 Jul 2002 01:53:06 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] On Leave

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 7/12/02 at 1:38 PM Rob Speer wrote:
>
>> The CFJ that 828/0 is vividness, I administer justice. I give the sushi
>> to the bd.
>>
>> I go on Leave.
>> --
>> Rob Speer
>
> If this is interpreted to mean the CFI is judged TRUE, I appeal.

I actually think Rob's right, though not perhaps for the reasons given. The
societies in question cannot have gremlins as members because they cannot
exist.

I also have a question for Glotmorf: In your delusional world where
societies are created upon declaration, when do the Initial members get
added? The rule in question clearly makes reference to changes being made to
the initial members list *after* the declarations of the societies; but any
dictionary will tell you that, by definition, changes of an 'initial' list
after the creation of the society is possible only through alteration of the
past. How does your interpretation reconcile this?

--
Wonko