Baron von Skippy on 11 Jul 2002 16:42:05 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 19 results (voting)

Proposal 808/0 (Calm down!) (The Voice):
AFF: Dan, Slumbering Giant 1, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
NEG: Baron von Skippy, bd, Glotmorf
Counts: (5-3-0-0). Measure passes.
Adjusted the LOGAS.
The Voice scores 11 points.

-A question for Voice: How do you define "unbridled," and how do you presume to tell me (er, or anyone else...) when my actions are unbridled? I mean, I suppose I could unleash all of my hostility for a day, so you'd have a point to gauge against, but then I'd get kicked. I just see an awful lot of CFIs in store if anyone gets kicked for this.-

Proposal 842/1 (You know, I can't think of a witty title for this one, so
I'll call it the Ministry of Gnomes Proposal) (Baron von Skippy):
AFF: bd
NEG: Dan, Slumbering Giant 1
SHL: Baron von Skippy, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wild Card, Wonko
Counts: (1-2-0-5). Measure fails. Measure is shelved.
Created 856/0 (proposal).

-You people are infuriating to try to bargain with. How about this: no limit on points/nweek, but I only get 3/4 of a point per action? I think that makes it harder, if not impossible, for me to get a profit all by myself. If this isn't satisfactory, GIVE ME AN OFFER.-

                                                  -BvS-