Dan Waldron on 9 Jul 2002 15:29:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal

> >Why not?
> >
> >Dan
> >

> -No, seriously. Why? To what end would this game be attempting to make
> contact with other active games?-
>
>                                                    -BvS-

I am being serious.  Why do we play nomic in the first place?  It doesn't
serve any really useful purpose that I can think of other than being
entertaining and sometimes thought-proviking.  Contacting another nomic
might do the same.

Dan Waldron
ICQ 57894467