Baron von Skippy on 8 Jul 2002 02:42:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 19 BALLOT

It's always struck me that that whole concept can be exploited somehow. It's like the whole "information particle" idea in quantum physics...My scifi saturated brain keeps telling me that if said particle could be intercepted it would Really Fuck Things Up.

						Glotmorf

-Tsk tsk, you're warping and corrupting the minds of the imaginary under-18 players, who have never heard such language before. I'm personally still not convinced there are any minors in play, so I don't actually give a shit myself, but harassing the tired and confused is funny.-

                                                  -BvS-