Glotmorf on 7 Jul 2002 17:59:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 19 BALLOT

On 7/7/02 at 9:05 AM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>>> Proposal 810/0: Gnomes for sale! (Wonko)
>>
>> No.  There should still be a way to purchase a random gnome.
>>

>Um... There is. It's in the rule where it was originally. I'm creating a
>new
>rule, not replacing the old one.

Ah.  My mistake in that aspect.  But then, why is the gnome type that's "on sale" more expensive than when not on sale?  Is this a bug, a feature, or a sardonic comment on the American retail industry?

>>> Proposal 841/0: Fixing the Past (Wonko)
>>
>> No.  I still don't like that sentence about "The Administrator may
>prevent..."
>> and I never did like the part about "the gamestate shall be altered to
>what
>> they now would be".
>>

>Actually, that really ought to be 'to what IT would now be'. Can that be
>rectified?

No, it was right the first time in context.  I just didn't quote the full context.  It's "the rules and the gamestate shall be altered to what they now would be."

I still don't like it, though. :)