Baron von Skippy on 7 Jul 2002 16:44:07 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 19 VOTES

>> I urge you to vote SHELVE on this - as it is, the Baron could buy 50 random >> gnomes (-100 points), squeeze each one (+50 points for 50 squeezes), then >> squeeze each one again (+100 points - 50 squeezes, 50 Gnomes destroyed). I >> don't think it was written with nefarious aforethought, but it would allow >> for another Gnome Scam regardless of its intent. Give BvS a week to fix it.
>
> -Whoa, whoa, whoa... wrong. I couldn't do that. As I explained, destruction
> comes first. I'd get two points per Gnome, and break even. One point per
> action.-

Then you'd squeeze it once, then throw it out. 1 Point for a squeeze, one
point for a destroyed gnome, and one point from the Trash Can rule.

--
Wonko

-Dammit, all of you have to stop assuming I'm smarter than I am! Or more ambitious. Here, I'll make a deal with you. Stop sharing your ideas for scams with me, and I won't (can't) use any of them...-

                                                  -BvS-