Baron von Skippy on 6 Jul 2002 03:21:06 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 19 VOTES

I urge you to vote SHELVE on this - as it is, the Baron could buy 50 random
gnomes (-100 points), squeeze each one (+50 points for 50 squeezes), then
squeeze each one again (+100 points - 50 squeezes, 50 Gnomes destroyed). I
don't think it was written with nefarious aforethought, but it would allow
for another Gnome Scam regardless of its intent. Give BvS a week to fix it.

-Whoa, whoa, whoa... wrong. I couldn't do that. As I explained, destruction comes first. I'd get two points per Gnome, and break even. One point per action.-

-I forgot something else. For the purposes of making sure everything is fair, I'm using an actual die (some people don't like random number generators, apparantly...). Do you think I want to roll hundreds of die to find out what Gnomes I have, so I can then record it and squeeze them, then record /that,/ ad nauseam? I don't, I'll tell you that. I'm too damn lazy to do a scam that labor-intensive. Hell, forget laziness. I have a life, and I don't wish to blow a couple hours doing that. My time is worth more than that. Fear not, citizens! If elected, I will be too lazy to scam myself into a win!-

                                                    -BvS-