Baron von Skippy on 6 Jul 2002 01:28:06 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday afternoon)

The way these were sent is a bit ambiguous... based on counting the braces
and so on, I *believe* it's to be three separate proposals. So:
-That was the idea, yep.-

"Now, Then, Where Was I?" is 836/0.
"On the Rocks/Shaken, not Stirred" is 837/0.
"Friends Don't Let Friends Play Nomic Drunk" is 838/0.
(The two previous are rectified to add Std. Delim. and "Create a rule"
clauses.)
-Er, oops. I see why they were ambiguous.-

Baron von Skippy changes eir name to a shorter, but still way too long,
name.
-Does it matter what it is? I mean, "BvS" is fairly short. It is in the rules, you know. 255 characters or less.-

As the aforementioned is merely a name, not a title, bd's Kick to the
Baron's Ass is not recognized.
-Hwa.-

                                                  -BvS-