Baron von Skippy on 5 Jul 2002 13:14:08 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Hey, I've maxed out my props this nweek...

>it

>>said

>>>You're not asking for pay?
>>>
>>>						Glotmorf
>>>
>>-Did you miss it or did I misphrase it? "one point for each update to the
>>Game's Gnomes, including, but not limited to, purchases, squeezing,
>>throws,
>>generation, dropping, merging, and destruction of said Gnomes." Is there
>>something wrong with how I put it?-
>>
>>                                        -BvS-
>
>No, sorry, I was looking for digits.  My bad.

How would sheep gnomes count? One point for the sheep gnome being generated and placed on the grid, or one point for it being generated, and another for being placed on the grid? And does purchase include generation, and does it therefore count as one point or two?

						Glotmorf

-Ah, good, untrusting questions. Very wise, Mr. Morf. Sheep Gnomes are dropped. That's it. The only way I'll be billing for for a Gnome to be generated is for it to pop out of a mud patch. A purchase is a purchase- I'm assuming that the Gnomes existed in a vSOI warehouse, and you bought one from there. asically, the only way to have me get two points for one action would be to throw a Gnome with one hp at someone, have them not catch it, and therefore destroy it. One for the throw, one for the destruction. Squeezing away that last hp is only a one-point action, since that's only destruction. I'll see if I can come up with an informal (or formal, if people insist) priority ladder thing, to show what I'm counting.-

                                                -BvS-