Baron von Skippy on 2 Jul 2002 17:27:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] the new-and-improved version!

>-You mean Lando Calrissian? Sir Alec Guinnes was good, but his part didn't >go far enough to be sure, sorry. I liked him, but the charactes who didn't
>get cleaved so they could have shiny bit parts get a couple of points.
>Like,
>say, Han.-

Lando "It's not my fault!" Calrissian, yes, thank you. I was trying to say something other than "the black guy".

						Glotmorf

-Well, he /was/ the token black guy. About the only other black guy in the first trilogy was the B-Wing pilot who we saw for a second as fire shot around his cockpit at Endor. Oh, and James Earl Jones, but we never saw him, only heard him.-