Baron von Skippy on 30 Jun 2002 03:30:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Recursion Limit

> -You smack your head on the Upper Limit of Retroactive Actions and are
> forced to face the consequences of what you do, rather than reversing time
> to fix them. The demons like me. One of them steals your Left Shoe.-

I have the anti-limit token! You get smacked by the Baton of Wrongness.

-I block the Baton with your Left Shoe, brought to me by the demons. It becomes imbued with the powers of the Baton, which react with the Odor of the Shoe to create the Vile Shoe of Wrongosity. I stick it on your foot. You get a Hangover From Hell and anything you say is Wrong.-