Baron von Skippy on 30 Jun 2002 03:19:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] the new-and-improved version!

Force Recovery: At the beginning of every nweek, each player's Force
Recovery increases by eir Force Recovery.
-Nice, it doubles nweekly?-

-I like it, but you lack a few things... Sith powers. What does this proposal offer a bloodthirsty sort like myself? I see no way for, for example, me and bd to hurl bolts of Force power back and forth, like in SWII: Attack of the Bad 50s Title. (Yoda rocks ass.) Another posible ability is Force Grip, that ever-so-fun choking thing Vader favored. There should be a way to have the powers you use determine which Side of the Force you choose, and after a certain point, you have chosen one over the other. Just a thought.-

                                             -BvS-