Rob Speer on 29 Jun 2002 05:35:06 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Less Is More: Proposals

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 12:11:01AM -0400, Baron von Skippy wrote:
> -Gee, we're a little hopeful no one actually reads these things, aren't we?
> Good try, but... how about not?-

I propose:
{{ __Phew__

For actually bothering to read a "Less is More" proposal and saving the
game from a dire fate, we Respect Baron von Skippy.
}}

[[ bd: You just got NO votes from me on your next several proposals, no
matter how innocuous they are, with that stunt. ]]

--
Rob Speer