Baron von Skippy on 29 Jun 2002 02:08:09 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Recursion Limit

> Ah, but I'm riding the Elk of Unhappiness, and hold the Staff of Whimsy! I
> redesignate Tuesday as a Time Travel Zone, allowing bd to enter it, then
> redesignate it again as a Dead Time Zone, trapping em indefinitely. Then I
> wave the Spatula of the Gods and turn Baron into a Potato Pancake. I eat
> the pancake, turning all other players into Mr. Potato Heads! I unleash the
> Flying Monkeys from my Barrel O' Monkeys, and use the Diamond of
> Transmogrification to turn all the Monkeys into Locusts. The Locusts devour
> all of you! Bwahahahahaaa!

Sorry, but Tuesday is a No Elk Or Whimsy Zone. Your head, therefore, becomes
an Whimsy Elk until Tuesday.

-For attempting to turn me into a Potato Pancake, I release the Holy Fire of Spuddy Buddy upon the tail of your Elk of Unhappiness, who, as flaming elks will do, runs five spaces NNW, into a Proosal Transmogrification Zone. You now ride a Flaming Gremlin Named Bruce.-