Baron von Skippy on 29 Jun 2002 01:57:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Recursion Limit

> > > -Calvinball Nomic? Could be interesting, but would rapidly get out of
> > > hand...-
> >
> >I pass the fnord to glotmorf! I grasp the tome of much haiku and declare
> >independence from mud!
>
> -Ah, but you've stepped into a two-fnord-minimum zone! Unless it's a
> Tuesday between 6 and 7 PM, and/or your gender is set to Drone, you must > reclaim your fnord or be attacked by the Pointy Objects Gremlin! By the by, > I execute a Triple Gnome Merger and escape the Place That Is No Fun, and
> run full tilt towards the Team Taupe endzone! Perhaps soon the Curse of
> Capitals and Exclamation Points will soon be lifted from me!-

Ah, but I hold the Big Stick Of No Fnord Limitations And Cursing BvS, so that
is irrelevant. Also, I use the Shrink Wrap Of Time Travelling to go to
Tuesday at 6:30 and 5.6 seconds.

At least, you try to do so, as Tuesday had been designated as a No Time Travel Zone! Therefore, you must stand in the corner and sing the Don't Screw With Time Song while standing on your head. Unfortunately for you, the corner is also in the middle of a Penalty Square, so you must also bury your head in the sand and stay there until you would have emerged from your time travel, while any nearby players may throw Rocks of Pelting at you at their whims!

Too bad.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-

-Whoops, Voice, you've forgotten that Wednesday was Opposite Day, and since, by the retroactively applied Temporal Statutes of nweek 23, travelling from one time to another requires travelling through all points in between, his penalty is reversed onto you. Drag your keister into the corner, that is, if you've managed to clear up that little problem with the Pit of Tone Deaf Sirens. If not, I continue to laugh at you, but that's just because Team Taupe had a Stupid Laughter Box outside their endzone.-