Glotmorf on 27 Jun 2002 22:15:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 18 BALLOT

On 6/27/02 at 5:14 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>>> Proposal 786/0: A bit of Definition 2: Elbonian Flights (Wonko)
>>
>> Yes, because of the adjustable aspect.  But why not use the existing
>error of
>> 3?
>
>The existing error is 2, n'est-ce pas?

Well, not exactly..."error" is an unknown quantity at the moment.  But if you're trying to reproduce the "x+a-3" from the original formula in relative terms, your formula should be "x+a-(n+1),y+b-(n+1)", I think.

>>> Proposal 790/0: Nearest? (bd)
>>
>> No.  This doesn't require a rule.
>
>We don't actually have any means for determining which of multiple
>'nearest'
>points is picked...

Sure we do. "Mr. A...please randomly select one of the nearest points for me to throw this to." :)

						Glotmorf