The Voice on 27 Jun 2002 18:47:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 18 BALLOT

>Proposal 801/0: Let's Take A Look at the BIG Channel 6 Weather Map! (The
>Voice)

No. The way it reads, the Weather Man can update the weather as much as e wants. Which means, unless the speed limit rule is passed, The Voice scores a Win next nweek if e performs 500 weather updates.

The way I understand the Ministry rules is that they must follow all the other rules. The other rules say that the weather is updated on the 1st and 6th ndays, and when a weather gnome is crushed. Since this is defined, it is not (and therefore cannot be) updated at any other point. Thanks for making me seem more clever than I actually am, though.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-