Rob Speer on 27 Jun 2002 18:19:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] votes, nweek 18 style

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 12:31:30PM -0400, The Voice wrote:
> Proposal 791/0
> Flipping The Circuit Breaker
> Author: Rob
> NO [[I miss the point.]]

The point is that almost any method of Winning can be repeated. The
person who does it _first_ should be the one to get the win, and then it
should only be one win, not an infinite number of wins or anything. The
only way we avoided that disastrous fate last time was to declare an
Emergency.

With this rule, nobody can win until the rule is repealed, which means
there's time to fix whatever loophole allows the win.

I submitted this before, and people were confused about what it did
then, and they rejected it. Look where that got us.
--
Rob Speer