Baron von Skippy on 27 Jun 2002 02:42:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Recursion Limit

I would be happy to ban pseudocode actions altogether, apart from perhaps
very simple statements like "if I have at least five points then..." or
"when Wonko transfers me five points then...".  The assumption would have
to be that the second of these can occur only once.  Perhaps there should
also be some sort of statute of limitations on time-delayed actions.  I
suggest one nweek.

Instead of having a recursion limit I think it would be simply to get rid
of recursion altogether.

On the other hand, if player action-statements can hang around and repeat
themselves, surely proposal-actions can do the same.  If anything,
proposals have a higher base of authority from which to begin.  Maybe we
don't even need rules at all.

Dan

-Calvinball Nomic? Could be interesting, but would rapidly get out of hand...-