Baron von Skippy on 26 Jun 2002 02:08:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday afternoon)

> >Let me give you a secret: Most prople's votes are based on the title.
>
> -Whoa, since when? Wow, I've been going against this naming thing the wrong
> way all along... Next nweek, I'll propose such lovelies as "Everyone who
> votes for this gets points out the wazoo," "Instant winning for my
> supporters," and "Hey! You! Vote for this!" Or, hoping I'm right, I'll give > you a secret: Most people actually look at the proposals they're voting on
> to decide whether its passing is a bad thing.-

I'll give you a secret: Most people understand 'sarcasm'

-I'll give you a secret: Given the other... I'm looking for a nicer word than "stupid" here... but failing... the other something-like-stupid-but-that's-more-aggressive-than-I-care-to-be things you've said, your sarcasm wasn't readily apparent. It just sounded like you were really shallow and assumed the world did as you do. Have a nice day.-

-I've got an idea. Why don't we stop wasting everyone else's time with this pointless squabbling? Want to continue? Send a message to a_skywalker85@xxxxxxxxxxx, not to spoon-discuss.-

                                           -BvS-