Wonko on 19 Jun 2002 13:51:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Less is More: Clubs

Quoth Glotmorf,

> C. Society Charter
>
> A Society must have a Charter, which contains its public rules.  The Charter
> is considered a game document, and is maintained by the Administrator in a
> collection of Charters.
>
> A Society's Charter can only be modified by the Society or its Members if the
> Society has a public rule stating the method for doing so.
>
> Standard Methods for Modifying a Society's Charter are:
>
> C.1. Unanimous Consent
>
> In the first half of a given nweek, a Member of the Society may propose a
> modification to the Society's Charter on the public forum.  If all Members of
> the Society then, in the same nweek as the modification was proposed, state in
> the public forum that they agree to the modification, the modification is
> applied to the Charter.

So, if I'm the only member of a Society, I can suggest that the Charter be
changed to add the sentence "At the beginning of each nday, every member of
this Club is awarded a Win.", and when I agree to my own change, I Win?

--
Wonko