Rob Speer on 18 Jun 2002 20:15:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Mega-Proposal (here we go)

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 10:56:58AM -0400, Dan Waldron wrote:
> I need you all to adapt your proposals to work with this.

I'd rather not, thanks.

Sorry, but I plan to vote against your proposal. This proposal makes
more of a drastic change to the game than the initial Ruleset, and I
remember quite well how messed up that was. I like the idea, but it
would need to be implemented in small steps.

> Any rule that deals with gremlins, gnomes, or the like _has_ to be a
> physical law, since mutable rules will not apply to non-beings.

Arbitrary limitations like that are what scare me.
--
Rob Speer